Works with ALL Genuine Innovations refill cartridges (12gT, 16gT+NT, 25gT, 38gT) except 45 gram and 12 gram non-threaded cartridges.
Includes 1 x 16g non-threaded cartridge.
- Uses Genuine Innovations' Trigger Control Technology.
- Complete with bicycle mounting bracket.
- Best hybrid for higher volume and lower pressure manual pumping. (MTB or ATV tires).
- Manual pump, 50 p.s.i. maximum.
- Integrated double valve adapter - Screw-on for Schrader valves + Push on for Presta.
- Light action CO2 release allows for ultra precise controllable inflation.
- Designed for performance minded riders who prefer the ease of CO2 powered inflation and back up manual pumping.
- ALWAYS hold the inflator upright to get full yield from the CO2 cartridge.
Size / Weight:
46.5mm x31.75mm x 159.4mm
1.834” x 1.25” x 6.279”
3.36 oz; 95.5 grams
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA.
Aluminum pump body with high strength glass-reinforced nylon, and brass valve internals.
Cartridge under great pressure. Please use in accordance with manufacturers instructions. Non-aerosol. Recyclable steel. Volume 20 cm3. Contains 16g Carbon Dioxide (E290) under pressure. Gross cartridge weight - 58g. Colour - Gold. Do not pierce. Never dispose of full cartridges. Keep out of reach of children. Explosion danger - 50C max temperature.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
More information about CO2:
CO2 or Carbon Dioxide is an odorless, colorless, non inflammable gas with a light sour taste, it does not contain any minerals, salts or other solid ingredients.
CO2 is used worldwide for food preparation, deep freezing and as a propellant for carbonated drinks. Our CO2 Chargers are filled with 100% pure CO2.
- If using CO2 cartridge with a tyre inflator do not unscrew cartridge before checking it is empty. Be aware - cartridge freezes when in use.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
Cartridge contains 16g of Carbon Dioxide (E290) under high pressure.
Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
Never dispose of full cartridges.
Keep out of reach of children.
Explosion danger - 50C max temperature.
Do not take onboard an aircraft.
Colour - Gold.
Cartridge contains 16g (20 Cubic cms) of pure CO2 at approx 60bar/900psi.
Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 21ml
Filling Pressure: 8MPa
Force required to pierce: 400N max.
Cartridge total weight 56gm.
Coating: Fe/Zn8 Zinc plating finish.
Size 88.6mm x 21.9mm.