Works with ALL Genuine Innovations refill cartridges (12gT, 16gT+NT, 25gT, 38gT) except 45 gram and 12 gram non-threaded cartridges.
Includes 1 x 16g non-threaded cartridge.
- Uses Genuine Innovations' Trigger Control Technology.
- Complete with bicycle mounting bracket.
- Best hybrid for higher volume and lower pressure manual pumping. (MTB or ATV tires).
- Manual pump, 50 p.s.i. maximum.
- Integrated double valve adapter - Screw-on for Schrader valves + Push on for Presta.
- Light action CO2 release allows for ultra precise controllable inflation.
- Designed for performance minded riders who prefer the ease of CO2 powered inflation and back up manual pumping.
- ALWAYS hold the inflator upright to get full yield from the CO2 cartridge.
Size / Weight:
46.5mm x31.75mm x 159.4mm
1.834” x 1.25” x 6.279”
3.36 oz; 95.5 grams
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA.
Aluminum pump body with high strength glass-reinforced nylon, and brass valve internals.
Cartridge under great pressure. Please use in accordance with manufacturers instructions. Non-aerosol. Recyclable steel. Volume 20 cm3. Contains 16g Carbon Dioxide (E290) under pressure. Gross cartridge weight - 58g. Colour - Gold. Do not pierce. Never dispose of full cartridges. Keep out of reach of children. Explosion danger - 50C max temperature.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
More information about CO2:
CO2 or Carbon Dioxide is an odorless, colorless, non inflammable gas with a light sour taste, it does not contain any minerals, salts or other solid ingredients.
CO2 is used worldwide for food preparation, deep freezing and as a propellant for carbonated drinks. Our CO2 Chargers are filled with 100% pure CO2.Warning
- If using CO2 cartridge with a tyre inflator do not unscrew cartridge before checking it is empty. Be aware - cartridge freezes when in use.IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA
Cartridge filled with 100% pure CO2.
Cartridge under great pressure.
Please use in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
Volume 20 cm3.
Contains 16g Carbon Dioxide UN1013 (E290) under pressure.
Do not pierce with anything other than an approved device.
Never dispose of full cartridges.
Keep out of reach of children.
Explosion danger - 50C max temperature.
Do not take onboard an aircraft.
Colour - Gold.
Cartridge contains 16g (20 Cubic cms) of pure CO2 at approx 60bar/900psi.
Filling Pressure: 8MPa
Cartridge total weight 56gm.
Size 88.6mm x 21.9mm.